Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend Visitors & the Week After


Veronika & Virginia were in town this weekend finishing off their Euroventure.  It used to be weird hanging out with friends in strange cities (or having friends from home visit me in another city), but for the last couple years that's just become regular life.  It's nice.  It's special.  It's fun.

Really looking forward to Paris in November.  Skyped with François last night, and he scared the shit out of me, telling me the horrors we would endure in exploring the catacombs (the non-touristy illegal ones).  Apparently I should expect to be up to my waste in cold muddy water after squeezing through sewage pipes and crawling over piles of human bones on my stomach.  Obviously I'm really excited about dying underneath one of the prettiest cities on earth.  


No comments: